Vocabulary training German C1
For advanced students/participation in courses at level C
Course start Dates:
Every Monday or the first work day of the Week.
At a glance
If you want to participate in discussions, present the results of your work in front of other people or try to express your feelings, a comprehensive vocabulary is essential. With the accompanying vocabulary training for the language courses at level C, you will develop the prerequisites and round off your understanding of the language.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (BBB), discussion groups, homework uploads, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly arranged on our learning platform.
Monday-Thursday | 10:00-11:30
|total time=32 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 75,00€|
|price with discount 63,00 €|
This course starts every Monday or the first workday of the Week and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 11:30.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- Comprehensive expansion of your vocabulary in order to be able to make a contribution in a wide variety of situations.
- Problem-free small talk, both in professional and private situations, does not cause you any difficulties.
- Expanded vocabulary on leisure and hobby topics such as music, photography and sport allows you to extensively exchange information about your interests with like-minded people.
- You are able to express your feelings and can report on happy and successful experiences as well as on failures and stressful situations.
This course includes:
- 16 live stream lessons (90 min each) and recordings.
- Text, audio and video learning materials.
- Homework and progress tests.
- Discussion forums where you can connect with other students.
- Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: A textbook is not required. The lecturers provide each participant with all the material required for the course.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required.
Qualification : At the end of the level (e.g. A1.2, A2.2, B1.2, B2.3, C1.3)
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes