Course start dates:
At a glance
The advanced Spanish C1.2 course focuses on a confident use of the Spanish language. Thematically, it is about the history of the country. Understanding factual texts is no longer a problem after graduation.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (virtual classroom), discussion groups, homework upload, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly on our learning platform.
Saturdays | 09:00-15:00
|Start-Time 2||Pause/Break 2||Start-Time 3|
|total time= 24 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 58,00€|
|price with discount 48,00 €|
This course starts every Saturday and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from 09:00 to 15:00.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- You are able to use the Spanish language flexibly.
- You can present and explain facts and opinions easily and effortlessly.
- You are good at following TV shows and movies.
- You can easily read light literature, magazines and newspapers.
- You write letters, essays and reports in a structured style and with clear expression.
This course includes:
- 4 live stream lessons (each 3×90 min. + two breaks) and recordings.
- Text, audio and video learning materials.
- Homework and progress tests.
- Discussion forums where you can connect with other students.
- Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: material from different books is used for this course. This is provided by the lecturers. It is not necessary to purchase a textbook.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required.
Qualification: At the end of the level (e.g. A1.2, A2.2, B1.2, B2.3, C1.3)
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes