Course start Dates:
At a glance
The course Ialienisch B2.2 deepens the previously acquired grammatical knowledge and expands the vocabulary with topics such as love, leisure and health. Regional differences and dialects are also dealt with. In addition, the active use of the language is further encouraged, so that at the end of the course the participants are able to exchange ideas with native speakers spontaneously and without major problems about everyday topics and interests.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (virtual classroom), discussion groups, homework upload, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly on our learning platform.
Saturdays | 09:00-15:00
|Weekend Courses (Saturdays only)|
|Start-Time 2||Pause/Break 2||Start-Time 3|
|total time= 24 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 58,00€|
|price with discount 48,00 €|
This course starts every Saturday and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from 09:00 to 15:00.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- You can write work emails and make phone calls at work.
- You are able to exchange views on current affairs, political developments, social and historical topics.
- You can give structured, clear lectures or presentations on a wide variety of topics.
- You can also participate and make a contribution in developing discussions.
- You know how the subjunctive is used in Italian.
- Different word orders, temporal or conditional statements no longer cause you problems.
This course includes:
- 4 live stream lessons (each 3×90 min. + two breaks) and recordings.
- Text, audio and video learning materials.
- Homework and progress tests.
- Discussion forums where you can connect with other students.
- Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: material from different books is used for this course. This is provided by the lecturers. It is not necessary to purchase a textbook.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required
Qualification: At the end of the level (e.g. A1.2, A2.2, B1.2, B2.3, C1.3)
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes