Grammar training for German C1
For advanced/participation in courses at C level
Course start Dates:
Every Monday or the first work day of the Week.
At a glance
Advanced knowledge of grammar for confident use of German in writing and speech. With the accompanying course for level C, you will deepen your grammatical knowledge and clear up any remaining uncertainties. From passive constructions in the past to relative clauses to the imperative, the grammar training covers all the subtleties of the language and turns you into a well-versed user of German.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (BBB), discussion groups, homework uploads, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly arranged on our learning platform.
Monday-Thursday | 10:00-11:30
|total time=32 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 75,00€|
|price with discount 63,00 €|
This course starts every Monday or the first workday of the Week and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 11:30.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- Deepening of the grammar from the courses at C level.
- Safe handling of the different tenses.
- Correct use of the subjunctive.
- Prefixes of verbs and other complements are no longer a problem.
- You can form and use relative clauses safely and without errors.
This course includes:
- 16 live stream lessons (90 min each) and recordings.
- Text, audio and video learning materials.
- Homework and progress tests.
- Discussion forums where you can connect with other students.
- Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: A textbook is not required. The lecturers provide each participant with all the material required for the course.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required.
Qualification : At the end of the level (e.g. A1.2, A2.2, B1.2, B2.3, C1.3)
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes