Course start dates:
At a glance
In the advanced French C1.3 course, participants learn how to use the French language confidently at an academic level. Historical, political and social topics are discussed comprehensively. For this purpose, specialist texts, essays and scientific articles are read, interpreted and analyzed. The grammar takes up what has been learned so far and applies it in the university context.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (virtual classroom), discussion groups, homework upload, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly on our learning platform.
Saturdays | 09:00-15:00
|Start-Time 2||Pause/Break 2||Start-Time 3|
|total time= 24 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 58,00€|
|price with discount 48,00 €|
This course starts every Saturday and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from 09:00 to 15:00.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- You are able to use the French language flexibly in the university environment.
- You can read and understand professional articles, essays and essays without difficulty and reduce them to the relevant points of view and statements.
- You can reproduce complex facts easily and effortlessly.
- You also explain scientific topics in writing in a structured, clear and understandable manner.
- You can give presentations on academic lectures in your field and fully participate in subsequent discussions.
This course includes:
- 4 live stream lessons (each 3×90 min. + two breaks) and recordings.
- Text, audio and video learning materials.
- Homework and progress tests.
- Discussion forums where you can connect with other students.
- Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: material from different books is used for this course. This is provided by the lecturers. It is not necessary to purchase a textbook.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required.
Qualification: At the end of the level (e.g. A1.2, A2.2, B1.2, B2.3, C1.3)
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes