Course start dates::
At a glance
In the French B2.3 course, the previously acquired knowledge is further deepened and expanded. The lessons are geared more to professional or university topics and less to everyday situations. In particular, the correct use of various passive constructions are dealt with. Dealing with simple scientific topics and questions is no longer difficult for the participants after graduation.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (virtual classroom), discussion groups, homework upload, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly on our learning platform.
Saturdays | 09:00 to 15:00
|Start-Time 2||Pause/Break 2||Start-Time 3|
|total time= 24 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 58,00€|
|price with discount 48,00 €|
This course starts every Saturday and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from 09:00 to 15:00.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- Technically sound communication at work or in an academic environment, both by e-mail and by telephone or in direct dialogue.
- You are able to express yourself on current affairs, political developments, social and historical issues, to understand connections and to express your own opinion on relevant topics.
- You will gain more confidence when giving lectures or presentations at an academic level.
- You can take part in developing discussions without any difficulties in understanding and make a well-founded contribution.
- You use the subjunctive mood in French confidently and without error.
This course includes:
4 live stream lessons (each 3 × 90 min. + Two breaks) and recordings,
text, audio and video learning materials,
homework and progress tests,
discussion forums where you can connect with other students,
Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: material from different books is used for this course. This is provided by the lecturers. It is not necessary to purchase a textbook.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required.
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes