Course start Dates:
At a glance
The advanced course English C1.2 focuses on confident use of the English language. The topic is the history of the country, such as the division, the construction of the wall and developments since the 1990s. Understanding factual texts is no longer a problem after graduation.
LIVE lessons via BigBlueButton (virtual classroom), discussion groups, homework upload, lecturer contacts, test tasks – you can find everything clearly on our learning platform.
Saturdays | 09:00-15:00
|Start-Time 2||Pause/Break 2||Start-Time 3|
|total time= 24 hrs (1 hrs is 45 Minutes)|
|price without discount 58,00€|
|price with discount 48,00 €|
This course starts every Saturday and lasts four weeks. The online lessons take place from 09:00 to 15:00.
You can achieve this after four weeks:
- You are able to use the German language flexibly.
- You can present and explain facts and opinions easily and effortlessly.
- You are good at following TV shows and movies.
- You can easily read light literature, magazines and newspapers.
- You write letters, essays and reports in a structured style and with clear expression.
This course includes:
- 4 live stream lessons (each 3×90 min. + two breaks) and recordings.
- Text, audio and video learning materials.
- Homework and progress tests.
- Discussion forums where you can connect with other students.
- Teacher support via email and JHK portal.
Important: material from different books is used for this course. This is provided by the lecturers. It is not necessary to purchase a textbook.
Requirements: Proof of a language certificate or a placement test for the desired course level is required.
Qualification : At the end of the level (e.g. A1.2, A2.2, B1.2, B2.3, C1.3)
the participants take a final exam to prove the successful completion of the course and to document their own learning progress.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes